Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catching up on the weekend

Our internet router fell victim to a really bad thunderstorm on Friday night, so we have been without service since then. Ugh - three days is a REALLY long time to be without the internet! So I'm trying to catch up on emails and blog updates now. If you sent me something via email and have been waiting for a reply, I promise one will be coming soon! In the meantime, here are some pictures from the last few days of Tim's paternity leave. He's officially back at work today, although he's been doing things here and there, and hasn't missed a Sunday. We went to the beach on Saturday night, and it was Liam's first time there. Here I am with my boys. And before you ask, he looks a little funny in it in this picture, but Liam LOVES his sling. I've had him in it a lot, and he seems to really like the snugness of it and being so close to me. I like the hands-free nature of it! Micah loves to run on the beach. A closer up shot of Liam just hanging out. This is our little engineer building a block tower one night before bed. He's been really into his legos recently, and we loved watching him build this all by himself. Here he is examining his structure... ...and here he is adding the finishing touches until he almost couldn't reach the top. Eating spaghetti, and clearly enjoying it a little too much! Little Liam is getting bigger by the minute, it seems, and he's already starting to fill out his swing a little more and we're grateful that he seems to be learning to enjoy it.

No comments: